Tuesday, January 3, 2012

McCall Staffing Review

McCall Staffing is fantastic for employers seeking temp workers. After disappointing experiences with better known competitors I sought local options on Yelp, which led me to McCall. I was so pleased with the reviews from people seeking temp work that I decided to give McCall a try. During the last year I've always received prompt, friendly service. We were so pleased with the caliber of temp candidates they provide that we hired one permanently!

Mari is my main contact at McCall Staffing and I never hesitate to reach out to her - I've only received the best customer service imaginable from her. I think it speaks to the quality of their work that McCall keeps all their clients happy - those seeking temp work as well as those in need of temp workers.

111 Pine St
Ste 1200

(between Front St & Battery St)
San Francisco, CA 94111
Neighborhood: Financial District
(415) 981-3400

No comments:

Post a Comment