Sunday, March 25, 2012

The Health Nuts Review

The food section was not labeled so I had no idea what they had if they had anything at all. I wish the food section was a little more visitor friendly. Other than that I love the place as much as the other health nuts. I picked up some almond milk yogurt that was so delicious.

In the midst of fast food choices everywhere, I just wanted a kombucha.  Lo and behold, there stood The Health Nuts.  Not only were there several different flavors, but two brands of kombucha to choose from.  An island of health in the storm of fast food chains.  Lots of other healthy food (including raw/organic/vegan/ethically produced) and drink choices here as well.  Friendly service.

I just moved to NYC a few months ago, and for awhile I felt limited with my healthy frozen food choices because of the ridiculous prices here ($10 for an Amy's frozen pizza?!).  That is until I found this store.  Great reasonable prices for healthy groceries!  This seriously made my day knowing that there's a store like this I can easily access from work.  Thank you for restoring my faith in being able to eat healthy in NYC!

835 2nd Ave
(between 44th St & 45th St)
New York, NY 10017
Neighborhood: Midtown East
(212) 490-2979

No comments:

Post a Comment