Sunday, March 25, 2012

The Zelite Group Review

Meghan with the Zelite Group is the most knowledgeable and extremely helpful online marketing consultant (SEO consultant) you can hire! She helps businesses get on page 1 of Google's search engine and gets your business noticed! As a graphic designer, I have clients that are looking to have their new website actually FOUND! Meghan and her team also help businesses who are less tech-savvy to understand all the different ways they can drive traffic to their website themselves...easily!

Like a lot of small businesses, I don't have tens of thousands of dollars for marketing. Meghan and Zelite have been willing to let us grow with them. Beyond smart, they're reasonable, good people that hand walk you through the process of becoming a better marketer. And if you're not marketing, you're wasting your time.

Thanks Meghan and Zelite for all that you do. I'm excited to have you be a part of our success as we continue to grow and I HIGHLY recommend anyone reading this review to at least give them a call.

1732 Aviation Blvd
Ste 332

Redondo Beach, CA 90278
Neighborhood: Redondo Beach
(310) 947-1983

No comments:

Post a Comment